Saturday, May 27, 2006

We're now at the budget terminal, waiting to board our plane.. I managed to sneak my 8kg bag through the check in counter. Hehe. This place is pretty spartan, but it has sufficient shops I guess; 'tis better than some of the "international" airports I've been to where there's downright nowhere to kill time prior to boarding..

Yesterday was my last day at aj. It was challenging, but also extremely rewarding. The conversations I've had with my darlings in the past week let me saw how they view me and our lessons.. Most of them saw me as friendly and eager to help them learn, but at the same time, I am afraid that I was perhaps too much of a friend to them, such that they weren't "afraid" of me, and therefore didn't take physics that seriously despite my encouragement to do so. But then again, I would miss the connection that we've had, the talks which we had.. I didn't take any photos, as I wanted to preserve the images of the times I spent there in my heart. I guess by taking pictures, I would actually be giving myself permission to rely on the photos rather than my memory..

Met up with angeline after work to check out the GSS. There were throngs of ppl!! It definitely didn't seem like a friday afternoon, but then again, I suppose most ppl took leave to check out the sale.. I bought a lovely khaki coloured straight skirt which I plan to wear in uni.. =) 'tis super easy to wash and iron.. I've a feeling it'd be one of my favourite skirts soon..

1 comment:

Emil said...

Thanks for this post, quite helpful material.
gmc dealers | free recording studio online | home remedies for runny nose