Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I was totally flabbergasted on mon when one of my H2 classes asked me what the kinematics equations are. I was already shocked earlier this term when my H1 class asked me that, but for H2 students to not know their kinematics equations at the end of term 2 is downright atrocious.. ARGH. I feel so.. inadequate. The students themselves aren't exactly keen on helping themselves, so whatever I do isn't gonna help them that much. :(

On a lighter note, I met debs after school to shop the sales.. Hee. Our first stop was tangs, where I showed debs the tocco bags I was enamoured with. To my delight, there's a new colour for a design I like!! I didn't get the other one cuz it's a bluish green which wouldn't exactly go with the items in my wardrobe.. But they had one in a deep purple!! Haha. I couldn't help but buy it. ;D Debs fell in love with a peachy pink one, and bought it too.. The designs are similar though not identical.. :) Hee. I'm gonna build upon my collection of leather bags. We wandered around some more, looking, but not commiting ourselves to other items as we could ill afford to do so, but ended up with some gel cushions for our shoes to keep our feet comfy during further shopping trips. =) I haven't yet decided if the cushions should go into my new stiletto pumps or my aldo flats.. Hmm. Tough choice. I shall sleep on it.

No comments: