Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Silly me

Argh. I simply assumed that there was stammtisch on mondae cuz they always have it on the first mondae of every month, only on the second mondae when the first falls on a public holiday, which is what happened this month. Never did I think that marche would be closed for renovations. Peach and I were astounded when we couldn't find an entrance into marche. :( Aftre confirmingiwth the information counter.. *gasps* marche would be closed till end july. That's really sad. I'd have to go to suntec to get my dose of marche and the cooking there simply isn't on par with the heeren branch. In any case, peach and I met up with em at heeren before deciding to go zingdo at ngee ann city on my suggestion. :D For the uninitiated, zingdo's combined with breeks at ngee ann city's 5th floor.. So.. Diners can order from both menus, and enjoy american and korean food at the same time. Lovely, isn't it? I love their beef bi bim baps!! They give hearty portions (unlike miserly foodcourt korean stalls) and use authentic ingredients. Yum yum. I still wanna go there again this week!! I'm a gal possessed. It was a lovely night.. chatting away with em n peach. Chatting on the way home with em was delightful too.. I miss em.. Haha. Think I haven't seen her in.. at least 2 months before mondae.

I dropped by at the german embassy before going to sch to get my certs certified.. So.. I suppose that means I'm applying to tum. =D There was a loooong queue even before the embassy opened at 9. Rushed back to sch and hurriedly did my marking to get them back to the students during their lecture.. I went to the yio chu kang driving centre yday after work to register for my basic theory test.. I had no idea that it'd be so crowded. The entire waiting area was filled with so many ppl!! There was a queue of 30+ ppl waiting to be registered.. n so I took out my mag to read. The waiting took more than an hr, leaving my poor tummy rumbling for substenance.. :( I can't believe I actually thought I could simply breeze in and register just like that.

No comments: