Monday, May 15, 2006

I miss my darlings!!

My darlings were so sweet last thursday when I told them their teacher's coming back today.. I miss them!! :( Oh. I've gotten my retainers, and they're a horrid hassle, but virtually no pain at all.

Hmms. The weekend was pretty fun; fridae was spent at ecp for a s23 gathering.. Debs came by to pick mar n me up before driving us down.. =D Hehe. Debs and I bladed while mar and peach cycled while waiting for the rest to turn up.. Twas fun blading with debs, but there's way too many ppl at ecp.. Wanna go back v early in the morn. :) Everyone managed to be persuaded to lunch at kenny rogers and we spent.. more than 2 hrs there eating and chatting. Hehe. The staff there is pretty nice; they didn't try to chase us away. I love kenny rogers side dishes. :D Twas all yummy.. I had to leave early to pick dad up at the airport. We were kinda early so we waited at starbucks and I had my dose of coffee jelly frappucino.. Sis and I went to candy empire to stock up on candies too. Hee.

Went for a psychometric test on sat morn at the civil service college.. There were so many ppl!! Agh. My chances are slim.. Met up with shan after that to shop around orchard, but there were simply too many ppl ard!! :( We had a lovely lunch at zingdo though. Hehe. My second beef bi bim bap last week.. Saw nice nine west shoes, but they're oh-so-impractical.. Haha. purple mules with a big purple flower and white tapered heels.. So lovely!! omg. They're discounted some more.. My rational self got the better of me, and so I didn't buy them, but I feel like going down today to take a second look......

Sunday was tuition day, as per normal, had quite some fun cuz we did topics which I like.. First order differential equations, probablity and discrete random variable.. :) Went for a hair cut at night, and it's preeeetty horrid cuz my fringe's too short. Ugh. I'm not cutting my fringe again. Sis bought venezia ice cream home for me.. Hehe. Green tea and youghurt. *smacks lips*

Today morning was gone in a blur.. Was rushing through spa marking as well the totaling up ct scores.. I can feel a headache coming up..

No comments: