Friday, May 05, 2006

Week in recap

Hmms. Nus only gave me chemical engineering.. Ahwell. I feel so tempted about applying to tum.

This week flew past pretty quickly, probably cuz mon was a public holiday.. On tue, I dropped by the central lending library to get more fab reads before meeting nic at raffles city for dinner at cedele. I had their sweet corn and red pepper soup while nic had the creamy mushroom. I absolutely love cedele. :D Their soups taste so.. satisfyingly filling. We proceeded to marks n sparks to get sweets (fruit sherbets for me, fizzy piglets for nic), and hurried to the esplanade to catch the string orchestra performance. Luckily, we were just in time.. ;) The performance was pretty good- short and sweet. Met Mrs Marianne Tan there.. and had an interesting conversation with her. :) After the performance, debs and I waited ages for 70 before squeezing onto a very packed one.. Luckily, the bus emptied out at guillemard road, allowing debs n I to sit tog and have a nice chat. ;D

Rushed down to my dentist after school on wed to have my braces removed after a tortorous hour of my dentist scrubbing at my teeth. Yay. No more cement and yucky brackets! Shall go back next week to get my retainers.. in the meanwhile, my teeth are free! :D Hehe. Went down to polished diva for a pedi while waiting for mar to get off work.. We then proceeded to chinatown to get hkd for our upcoming trip. :) 22 more days to hk!

Went queensway with mum on thurs to get my lovely purplish pink nike bag. :D Although it doesn't yet qualify as a steal at 15% off, I couldn't resist. At least I've saved $10+ yea? :) Shall resist temptation for the rest of the month to prevent my bank balance from dwindling any further.. It's in a pathetic state right now. :(

No comments: