Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sat was NJ's college day.. Went back with mar and peach on mar's insistence. 'twas pretty.. nostalgic I guess. Lots of conflicting feelings. I miss jc life a lot. Having all (almost) my closest friends in the same compound for most parts of the day means being surrounded with ppl I love.. There's always someone to talk to, someone to commensurate with, someone to organise outings to sixth ave with, someone to plan shopping trips with.. It's only after starting to work that I realise how precious this was. On the other hand, it's pretty liberating to chat with teachers as more or less equals, to not have to run and hide when the discipline mistress approaches, to not care when evil teachers cast disapproving glares.. Hehe. I'd always miss nj in any case. The long "study" sessions in the library during which we'd more often than not end up chatting or fooling around, trying to study in the german room with most of s23 around, running around the sch looking for teachers (or most ks) and end up entering the classroom sheepishly 10 mins late.. Bantering with mrs chiew and ms wong during tutorials, distracting mrs chiew with weird meowing sounds during lessons, passing notes with debs during lectures to discuss our plans for after sch activities.. I don't know. Somehow, I wish jc didn't end.

Mar, peach and I ran out early, and went down to orchard first.. We were strolling ard Tangs while waiting for meera and jo when I saw lovely tocco bags on sale!! I love tocco bags for their super soft and comfy leather, and pretty hues.. as well as their more reasonable prices. Alas, I've no money to spare cuz of the hk trip. Had to rein in my desire to acquire those lovely bags.. :( ahwell. Hopefully I'd be able to find nicer stuff in hk. 6 more days to go!

No comments: