Monday, May 08, 2006

weekend

lalalala. I love weekends. :D Slept over at deb's on fridae night; debs actually drove down to pick me up! Thanks debs! =) It was fun chatting late into the night.. until we dropped off for good. The next morning, debs and I went to pick her bro up from pasir ris. The boys coming down from the tekong bus look really similar!! They're almost clones of each other.. Hehe. I thought I've spied someone, but then again, my eyes could simply be playing tricks on me. We wanted to suntan, but ominous dark clouds and occasional rain droplets made us put our plans on hold, and changed out of our bathing suits. Only then did the sky clear up. It felt as though the weather was purposedly making a fool of us. In any case, we had a nice time tanning on the beach chairs. The only thing I loathe about tanning is sweating. I was forced to take occasional dips in the pool in order to bring down my body temperature... washing some of the tanning oil off in the process. 'tis no wonder that debs acquired a darker tan than mine. Haha.

Went to my grandma's in the evening to celebrate my lil cousin's first month.. He's totally adorable!! He exudes quiet confidence and poise, unlike his brat of an elder sister. He allows me to carry him without protest!! Haha. I'm charmed. I love this lil cousion of mine who's almost 19 years younger than I am..

Sundae was spent giving tuition.. 'tis challenging teach boys a mere year younger than me, that's for sure, but I can't say I do not appreciate the challenge. :D

One of my colleagues drove to school today in his friend's car. We went amk library to return books, had lunch at a nice coffee shop, and bought snacks at ntuc before returning back to school. Haha. I love excursions.

No comments: