Thursday, May 25, 2006

I feel really tired. I've no idea why, but I had to drag myself out of bed today to make it to school on time. Why isn't 8 hrs of sleep sufficient for me? :(

Mar and I would be going hk in 2 days! Hah. Hope we'd have lots of fun.. I'd bring pretty photos back.

It'd be my bdae exactly one month from today. No longer would I be 18. 19 sounds pretty darn old.

My colleague and I checked out breeks/zingdo at amk central yday.. The bi bim bap wasn't as good as the branch at taka, I suppose cuz the chef doesn't get much opportunities to hone his bi bim bap cooking skills. They've this porridge buffet for lunch (at breeks, yes I know), and most patrons came in for the buffet. Poor chefs. They seldom get to prepare food from the menu. We had quite some fun eating and teasing each other. Before walking back to sch, we went ntuc, and I bought a box of yummy meiji ice cream. I ate one on the spot, but he didn't want any, so I've 5 more sticks sitting in the freezer waiting to be shared with the rest. Shall ask them later.

My dentist made me wait for ages again. Sat in the waiting room reading my book, and was about to doze off when he came in.. I'm to be extra careful with my teeth. According to my dentist, most cavities surface during the wearing retainers stage. :( ahhhh. He showed me the models of my teeth before putting braces and after. The difference is pretty significant. The pain was worth it I suppose..

No comments: