Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weekend

Yay. Debs has gotten her driving license! =D

Hehe. The weekend was pretty fun.. Sat was spent running ard orchard rd with mar working up a sweat. Purchased a pretty black pleated skirt n mar a spag strap kinda top. ;D I should probably start building up my uni wardrobe rather than my work one.. Especially tops. I seem to be buying lots of skirts recently. But then, they aren't extravagant so 'tis alright I suppose..

Spent sun morning at tuition.. and the afternoon at west side story. It was pretty good, but not altogether wonderful.. I shan't have overly high expectations next time..

Walked to amk lib after lunch yday and borrowed a gmat book.. Conversations with my colleagues are quite interesting. ;) They all think I'm a naive lil gal though. Bah. I'd show them.

No comments: