Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Touched

My granddad's truly adorable. Mum's in shanghai visiting dad for the week, and so my sis and I are to fend for ourselves.. But granddad called yesterday to say he's gonna stay over for the week so that he can drive us to sch in the mornings. So sweet..!! Especially when he's not feeling too well himself. No more waking up at 5.30am to squeeze on the bus with lil kids meandering ard amk. Thanks, grandpa! =) I love it when unexpected acts of kindness pop up in my face..

Ahhem. I really feel happy teaching my H2 class. Yesterday's lesson left me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside. My H1 class is getting better too, despite their lack of interest in the subject.. I guess teaching is pretty rewarding, as long as I can look past the misdeamours of the students. Spent the morning marking the timed practice which I gave them a full week ago. Till date, I've only 11 copies with me!! The deadline has been extended time and again. Sigh. I suppose it's inevitable...

Treated sis to dinner at cj yesterday, and after a trip to the supermarket, I'm now broke- again. Yes. Broke. Again. I wanna be a student all over again. It seems a lot easier managing finances as a student..

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Very helpful piece of writing, much thanks for this article.
checking account | parts of a boat | leukemia in children

Branden said...

It can't really have success, I consider like this.
natural supplements for anxiety | ptsd treatment | used jayco travel trailers