Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random thoughts

Haha. I've had quite some fun this week. There's this bio relief who's only here for the week, and he's pretty interesting to talk too. He's influencing us to be more slack too. We've been going down for 2 meals a day. Early lunch/breakfast and main lunch later on. Haha. Ahwell. 'Tis pretty fun having random about-nothing-in-particular conversations.

Yay! It's thursday and we've a looooong weekend coming right up. :D Haha. There's sports day this afternoon so I'd get to leave early.. Uhhem. Shall check out the nice tocco bag I've been eyeing.

I love starbucks. Went for a drink yday after work cuz I've been craving one for ages. Mocha Valencia Frappucino with added coffee jelly bits. Yummy. Totally sinful, but utterly delicious. I miss the hours on end spent mugging at starbucks just a few months ago. For a period of time, I've spent so much time at starbucks that I was sick of their drinks.. We seem so removed from jc life right now.. Hmm. Ps starbucks is hiring. I feel sooo tempted. But the pay!!! It'd be lots of fun, but low paying fun. Ahwell. They mightn't even want me for a mere 2.5 months. Heard somewhere that they want a 6 months committment. :(

I've been blog surfing, and I feel kinda confused about uni. I dunno whether I'm making the right decision by going upenn. Ahhhhh.

No comments: