Friday, April 21, 2006

Tired.

I'm exhausted. Despite loving my students, they can still drive me up the wall at times. I suppose this is because teaching isn't my calling. Why am I still teaching then? For the experience, I suppose.. For developing classroom management skills, for interacting with lively students 2 yrs my junior, for building up my confidence.. I would think that I'd make a better sales girl, but.. ahwell. what to do, I've already made my choice and gotta stick to it.

I like marking scripts though. Especially when they follow instructions. It's extremely satisfying awarding almost all of them with level 7 or 8 for spa skill B.. :D At times, when I get really pissed with them, I'd reflect on what I did when I was a student, and somehow, their actions no longer appear to be as bad as before. Perhaps.. this is my retribution for being less than a model student..

But in any case, it's friday! Haha. I didn't expect myself to anticipate weekends in this manner before I've started working. I guess work is a neccessary evil. It's extremely rare to be able to find a job which I'd love to death, but.. it's definitely much worse not having a job in the first place. One shall be thankful for what she has. =)

And.. Debs is having her driving test todae.. wish her good luck, everybody!

1 comment:

Augustine said...

So, I do not really imagine this is likely to have success.
where is Costa Rica | deaf culture | retirement cards