Thursday, April 13, 2006

Musings at work 2

Yay! Housing application for penn is finally done.. All thanks to maria who helped me to edit (again). =D Still trying to shortlist 6 houses which I wanna apply for. Somehow, I'm very attracted to the idea of apartment style living as opposed to dormitory style, where only 2-4 residents share a bathroom.. Despite having no air conditioner and being located on the far end of campus.. I still wanna live in Gregory. Especially cuz of the Modern Languages Programme.

Bought my Aldo flats yesterday.. Shall wear them next week when I've to go to school myself. I've one more tuition client now! =) Hehe. Doesn't pay as well though, but tis better than nothing I suppose. Shall save. Then I'd have more to spend for hk.

Gonna fly with fran to NY first before taking the train to philadelphia.. =D Tis more fun flying with a friend, and I'd get to visit NY!! Hehe. Lots of shops. Shall window shop. And soak up the atmosphere. =)

Tonight's the principal's talk for j1 parents.. Gotta hang around till 8.30pm at least.. Kinda torturous, I'd say, but at least there's no school tml.

Just had practical with my lovely H2 class. They're cheeky, lively and noisy, but all the more adorable. I'd miss them when their teacher's back. :(

No comments: