Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Musings at work..

Hmms. I've already been teaching for 3 weeks!! Time has passed pretty quickly in retrospect, but everyday in school is pretty slow moving I'd say. Most of us relief teachers complain about our light workloads, but I'm pretty sure the permanent teachers complain about the heavy ones too.. Shall be grateful for whatever I have.. =) Another teacher sat through my lesson yesterday.. I was horribly nervous, but she was really nice and gave my helpful suggestions after the lesson.. =D

Maria n I have booked our plane tix n hotel for hong kong!! =D Hehe. Right at the end of the school term.. At least that's something to look forward to.

To say that I'm bored is pretty much an understatement.. Okay. I'm easily bored. It's my own fault, I know.. Nvm, once thursday is over I'd have 3 days of rest! :D Good Friday shall be spent on a whole full day of shopping. =) Sneaking a mere few hrs of shopping after work simply isn't satisfying enough.

I'm gonna get flats today! Pretty Aldo flats, as long as my mum approves of them. =) Feet are killing me after 15 days of spending the entire day in heels (and mostly 3 inch ones at that). As a person of extremeties, flats n high heels appeal to me.. Hehe. I mean, if I'm gonna kill my feet in heels, I might as well make them high enough, right? I am of course, well aware that many do not agree with my line of reasoning, but what the heck, as long as I'm happy, tis alright isn't it? Who cares if I'm irrational?? :D

Bah. I've still an essay to write on why I want to join the Modern Languages Programme at Penn.... The programme is housed in Gregory, which has no air con and is situated at the far end of the campus, but I believe that it is worth is if I get into the programme.... but if not, should I still put Gregory as my choice?? There are other dorms which are much closer to the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences... but. they are dorm like with shared bathrooms, and one is even a high rise!! I'm pretty sure I'd prefer living in a low rise with a smaller, closer knit population.... but what if I regret the inconvenience later on?? ARGH. In any case, I'd still have to finish up my essay............... Essays are the death of me.

1 comment:

Emery said...

Here, I do not actually imagine it will have effect.
airport limousine services | charlotte medical clinic charlotte nc | cosmetic dentistry newmarket