Monday, May 14, 2007

Hong Kong!

Here I am, back from hk. Shopping was delightful, as usual, but I'm glad to say that I won't be shopping for some time to come (until the great singapore sale starts, that is), since I've gotten a pretty good loot. :D

Here's some photos.. evidently it was a shopping and eating trip. XP

Here's shan on cityexpress which took us from the airport to our hotel.My sesame and blueberry ice cream. The sesame's really unique cuz it has swirls of black sesame and white sesame mixed together.
Shan's bird nest dun4 dan4.
My finished mango dessert from xu liu shan.
Pork chop buns!! Haha. Evidently, I seem to eat the same things every time I go to hk..
Shan and her beef tripe noodles..
My scallops with egg white. :) I lurrrve scallops. Too bad for those who are allergic to them. :P

and this was taken before the trip.. Thomas, pj and I outside paragon. This is our, erms, 10th attempt at taking a photo of ourselves. XPPj and I at the paragon soba restaurant which I can never remember the name for. :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ehh..why no fotos of u in Hong Kong??? [post, post, post, please]
lolx.

Shanmei is pretty...and slimmmm...booooooo*cries* miss her lots...beautiful girls with great personalities~~~

spassliebende said...

Haha. I refused to let shan take my photos. Hehehe. How are you mar mar?? I miss you!!