Monday, April 30, 2007

Die

Die. I am so not studying and this is bad bad bad bad bad. A 5 hr lunch and a 5 hr dinner basically described what I did yesterday. *groans* I am so not behaving like a gal in the middle of her finals week. In any case, I guess I'm pretty glad I went for senior farewell dinner yesterday despite not really feeling like going. It was fun hanging out and talking rubbish with the seniors whom I might not see in some time to come..

The ribbing is getting to me, but I guess I'm getting better at ignoring it, unless its right in my face. Keeping quiet helps I suppose- at least it sorta takes the fun out of it for them since they're not getting a response. :D

1 comment:

Colin said...

I believe one and all must glance at it.
repurposed furniture | apartments in Ontario CA | Italy train