Saturday, November 24, 2007

thanksgiving

This year I am grateful for:

1) My lovely roommates and gina who keep me grounded
2) Not being in a r/s I'm unhappy in
3) Joan- my "big sis"
4) Frannie visiting for thanksgiving
5) My lovely new coach bag :)
6) Having a manageable amount of schoolwork :(next sem is gonna be so bad ):
7) My lovely pals in singapore who offered tons of support
8) Boon who said I could call him anytime at all- and wasn't upset when I woke him up at 7am on his off day
9)Mar mar my utterly lovable darling
10) Ben and russ who tried so hard to lighten things up

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, honey! :D
and you got a new coach bag (and flats *ehem*)

spassliebende said...

Haha.. Retail therapy works wonders.. :D

Anonymous said...

sadly my financial status right now is below national poverty line.

spassliebende said...

Sighs.. Mine too. I've just signed up to tutor during reading days cuz the pay's tempting.. $16/hr as opposed to the usual 10.. :X