Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am sick sick sick of studying. Not that I've been doing much of that though. I get distracted more often than not and end up going out for dessert instead, as evidenced by the last 2 nights. :P Or second dinners. ahhhhhh. I need to start doing more work and eating less before I turn into a pig.

Anyways. Yday night was fun. :) White dog with the gals- our first this sem with all 3 of us present.. and standing out in the cold chatting after that is sth I'd rmbr for some time still. :P

I've had a rather strange encounter today. I was studying in the bookstore.. and this pair came up to me asking me for help with math. The guy apparently remembers me from calc class.. and asked if I could help with his friend's stat qn.. Haha. I guess I'm not as invisible as I seem to think that I am..

1 comment:

Berlinbound said...

Thank you for the link ...

Richard