Sunday, July 29, 2007

Here's some pics taken in europe. My internet connection's really bad; refer to the rest of the pics on facebook. :)

Yh and gina posing as ampelmaenner. ;)

Yh and gina in front of a tree I wanted to take a pic of.
Yh and gina in one of the courtyards in the hackescher markt area.
Gina and I in one of the shopping areas around hackescher markt. :)) The shops were closed though, when we went.
Gina and I on ku'damm, with the Kaiser Wilheim Gedaechtnis Kirche in the background.
Gina and I at hackescher markt, right outside the s bahn station.
Gina, yh and I at the tiergarten on a lazy sunday afternoon.A nice tower in hamburg framed by the trees.
The river in hamburg. I love the geese!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh..the last photo looks very professional *winks*

So much fun in Europe..ahhh..can u hear my whines? hahaha...you missed listening to my sexy, throaty voice (coz of cough).

cyn..school is gonna start soon..and I'm so NOT willing to go back anytime soon *whines again*

small pathetic poor old weakling said...

wah u tour until beri shuang hor...

Nicholas said...

Pretty worthwhile info, thank you for the article.
Sudbury airport | jewelry stores in Atlanta | wood sculpture