Saturday, February 17, 2007

Exploring fun

Ooooo. Today was so much fun. Haha. Yh and I walked down walnut (from 40th to 10th), shopped along the way, went to chinatown, had good food, and walked back up chestnut, buying even more on the way. Haha. :P Shopping's therapeutic. I was kinda traumatised by incessant lab reports, various hw assignments, and midterms!! :( I've 3 more before spring break.. Ahhhh. I can't wait till we get to new orleans. ;D

Deathnote is nice!! Watched it at midnight yday. Haha. Cuz fridae is a slack slack day.. with one class. ;P okay, there's usually 3, but 1's cancelled and I don't like gg for the other. XP Anyways.. I wanna watch deathnote 2!! It's different from the anime/manga though. It's not the same as the storyline which mar related to me..

I tried pod's for lunch yday! Haha. For the uninitiated, pod is this posh restaurant at the Inn at Penn (ie. the most ex restaurant in university city, imo). =P Having a plum wine flavoured cocktail at lunch is quite shiok. I had sea bass!! It's always great to get fish here- it's so so rare k.

Tml's chu2 xi1!! :D We'd be gg to this hk restaurant for a 10 course seafood dinner with sporeans, hkers and the taiwanese.. Sounds like fun. :) There's even pre-dinner karaoke.. yay!!

1 comment:

Bennet said...

So, I do not really imagine this is likely to have success.
airports in California | cheap flights to Vancouver | Waldport Oregon