Sunday, September 30, 2007

Here are some pictures taken yesterday. :) I've been too lazy to bring my camera around for most of the semester thus far.. so these are pretty much all I've taken this sem. School has been kinda crazy. I dun like math. Not anymore. 5 math intensive classes is just BAD. :( Other than that, life's good though. :) Fall break's in 2 weeks!!


In the subway..
Patou, where we had dinner. It was really sub-par.
My favourite gals at Patou.

:)Gina and I in our coordinating black and white outfits.Guys and sparklers at the clubsg mid-autumn festival celebration after dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. u look cute with him :)
and i like the dress...cant see the whole dress though, is there some flower handwork on the bottom?

i like monotone fotos.

spassliebende said...

Haha. It's horses! :) Bought the dress in hk.. Shan spotted it first n pointed it out to me. :D