Saturday, June 09, 2007

Photos Galore

Opps. I haven't been uploading photos in a while, so these are the ones taken in singapore in chronological order.. :D
The view from vivocity..
Yinghui, gina and I at vivo after we ate at food republic.. :X I'm not a fan cuz all their branches serve the same formulaic stuff, but I did have rather good hakka lei cha there..
The singapore river.. :D
Maria, siannie and me by the singapore river.
A kindly stranger took pity on us.. :)
Peach, frannie and me in front of raffles city.. the last time I'd see frannie in some time.. :(
Nadia and me outside paragon.. This is the day I spent loads. XP Not all on clothes though. :P
Debs and I before we started eating at this japanese restaurant on far east's 5th floor called nanbantei. :D It was rather good. I had a sashimi salad and 2 sticks of squid yakitori while debs had gyoza and octopus yakitori. :)
The interior of the restaurant.
Debbie beaming with her optopus yakitori.
The mud pie and chicago cheesecake which I shared with nadia at this clark quay dessert shop whose name I can't recall.. They were yummy! :)Clark Quay at night. :D A blurry shot of yinghui and me in The Highlanders, the pub we chilled at. :) We had really strong long island ice teas.. :X

No comments: