Friday, January 05, 2007

Los angeles

Ahhhhhh. I can't believe I have less than 2 days left in LA!! :( Time passes so so quickly when it's the hols. *pouts* In any case, I guess it's a good thing I'm going back soon, or I'd go broke with all the stuff to buy here.. Hehe.

The Christmas lights at Fashion Island in Orange County..



Mar and Renita at the beach in OC..

The sunset as viewed from the car when driving to Fashion Island..

Another picture of the lovely sunset..


More random pictures of Fashion Island..

3rd Street at Santa Monica Boulevard. One of the best shopping places I've been to in the States..
A random shot of UCLA. It truly huge.

The beach at OC.. Guess what the temperature was? Looks can be deceiving.. It looks like 25 degrees Celcius but was more like 10..

In any case, here are my New Year resolutions. I know I'm slow, but better late than never eh? :P

Concentrate on studying
Stop online shopping
Stop shopping- period
STOP thinking abt irrelevant stuff
Be serious- no more fooling around
Get my driving license before gg back to Singapore

Gee. One more sem of hard work before I go back to singapore.. :( Ahwells. Shall use the hk trip with shan in May as motivation. :D

No comments: