Friday, December 01, 2006

Lack of ,,,,,

Haha. Opps. I seem to be posting like.. once a month. :X Anyways.. 'tis really quite scary. Less than 2 weeks to the start of finals!! Omg. I can't believe my first sem at penn is ending so soon.. I'm looking forward to next sem though. No calculus!! :D I LOATHE calculus. Okok, I should be trying to like it if I wanna do better in it, but... argh.. I simply have no affinity for it. Probability and linear algebra sounds a lot better. :) And physical chemistry lab!! Haha. Sounds interesting, doesn't it? :P Too bad it's so time consuming though. 9.5 hrs per week for one credit is kinda too much, but I think I'd enjoy it. :)

Anyways.. I really SHOULD be mugging. What happened to the mugging mode which I used to be able to switch to?? I'm addicted to online shopping... :( 'tis a great time waster, but I looove receiving packages! Hehe.

No comments: