Friday, September 01, 2006

I've spent 3 days at penn, and it was all pretty good. :) The orientation activities are packed from morning to night, but *coughs* I do not attend every single one of course. :P

The flight was pretty good; I think I'd be taking the same one everytime I fly between philly and singapore.. ;) The guy who picked us up, Alf, was nice and friendly and brought us to this cute trucker diner on the way to penn for dinner.. Surprisingly, both of us were full and didn't eat much..

There's a fresh grocer near my residence which I'm really thankful for. It has pretty much everything! :D Fruits, dairy products, cereals, detergents, water, in short- everything. The prices are pretty reasonable too.. It's a good place to go when I can't sleep at night cuz it's opened 24 hrs..

I think penn is really pretty, even though my room isn't- yet. It'd soon be though. Just give me some time to do it up. :)

Oh no.. My house dean actually told me I talk like I do online.. :( Is that good or bad?? Seems more bad to me..

My roomies have all moved in yesterday, so I'm no longer alone in the apartment. They're all nice and friendly. ;)

I don't wanna take the chem placement test todae. *sulks*

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Thanks so much for the post, pretty helpful information.
white gold chains for men | cars for sale in buffalo ny | st christopher medal